Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Unpredictale Future

Future is always uncertain. No one can predict it. Your birth star, astrologist, whoever it is, cannot know what will happen tomorrow. And someday, if any one is able to do the same, I will commit suicide, beacuse there is no point in living any more. Even God wants us to lead a good life, and we will be judged on our activities; I believe.

When I started my primary education, I wished to be a singer. Then during my upper primary education, I thought I would be an austronut in the future. Then I got deeply interested in space science and attended many such programme. But now its a hobby for me to learn about space.
During my pre-degree course, my parents wished I should be a physcian. But my mind said, I should go for B.Tech(Sepcialy Aerospace Engineering). But on the time of admission again my mind changed. I joined Programme as Computer Science and Engineering Student. Then I felt that my life will be of programmer coding in c or c++ or some machine language programmer working in an R&D firm.

My mind shifted towards teaching profession, becasue I was inspired by some of my professors, as well as my parents, later joined Mary Matha arts and Science college as a lecturer. I taught the students Java, TCP/IP and Linux networking, which I had never learned in my life. That time my mind turned to Linux and open source movement and there was a dislike for MicroSoft Technologies.

After working there for nine monts I got through the interview in Mind Tree Consulting pvt. ltd an IT company. I joined MindTree as Micorsoft.NET technology professional. Now I am working here, and this company is a partner of MicroSoft. After 2 months I was asked to work for Data Ware housing projects and got training in DataWare Housing tools and Oracle tools.

But just after finishing my training, I got my first assignments, work for "Cendant French AFE project" a French company. The project needed expertize in Java Script, HTML, XML and XSLT.

See the turning points in my life. Who can predict my life? Its all decided by Almighty God. Not by astrologers and star signs. If the future is disclosed then its like we know when will we die and how. What is the point of insurance companies?(joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment