Friday, August 06, 2004

Blood Donation

Today we had a blood donation in my company campus, arranged by Rotary club. I donated blood for the first time in my life. It was a rich experience for me. Eventhough I don't know to whom my blood is going to be used, I have a feeling now that I have saved some ones life.





Most of the people will have excuses for donating blood, ie, no time, I am afraid, I will become weak. Nothing like that. Today only I came to know that the amount of fluid taken from our body will be restored within one day or two day at the most.

Lets do it. A child who is having an open heart surgery, a mother or an accident victim will be saved with your blood. We cannot buy blood by money. We need open minds to donate blood. Let us be open minded persons. Just spent 20 minutes and save a whole human life.

There is no alternative for that. Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment