Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Beautiful Mind




Do you think that you can't be open minded completely?

Or to what extent should we have an open mind?

Do you believe that personals matters are not to be shared?

Or If you believe that you are an open minded person completely, can you assure that you have told each thought or act of yours to atleast one person?

I believe that we should be completely open minded. At least try to do that. Its like the feeling we will have after a confession. We will feel relieved once we are open minded. And no one can ever cheat you after that. Beautiful will be your mind. We can imagine the whole world to be full of beautiful moments

No one will try to suicide in such a world
No will fell lonely.
Try to have a beautiful mind

2 comments:

  1. HI DIPU,
    WELL I WISH EVERY PRSONS MIND AS BEAUTIFUL AS UR SNAP HERE.
    DO U BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN BE COMPLETELY OPEN MINDED???
    I WISH THE SAME...........!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NISHA MATHEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nisha,

    It is a very difficult thing to be open minded completely.

    But when ever I tried to I got big relief.

    A completely open minded person will be like god I believe.

    One thing I would like to say is that the only things which make it diffult for all to be open minded is the guilty actions as well as worldly pleasures or worry about once own earthly life.

    I have commented for your previos commen on St.Catherines in my blog itself.

    I hope you are in United Kingdom now.(UK) Am I right?

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete