Sunday, April 01, 2012

Golden Gate Bridge



A view of the famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco! During my short stay in California, along with my colleagues, I made a trip to San Francisco from Los Angeles along the coastal highway - CA 1 also called as Highway 1. We stayed in San Jose as a guest of my friend Sajith. We could reach there only by mid night, the next morning we reached this historical and beautiful location, spent some time there, had a nice walk through the bridge and started back to Los Angeles by noon time.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rajesh, Visted your wonderful blogs, keep blogging...

      Delete
  2. WOW!!!
    These pictures (especially the first one) do show GGB's greatness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, yep, the bridge is really wonderful, I read about the history and statistics about this great bridge in Wikipedia, really wonderful...

      --Deepu George V

      Delete