Saturday, April 21, 2007

Vikara.. Noukayumaye. (Jumeirah Beach)


The above photo is taken from Jumeirah beach, Dubai. When I downloaded the image to a pc and viewed it, the song from the Malayalam movie - “Amaram” came into my mind. The song, sung by Padmashree Dr. K J Yesduas is “Vikaranoukayumaye”. In the above picture you can see a boat or a ship far away near the horizon. The yellow-red rays of the sun and the mood made me remember this song. I believe the Malayali readers can remember the situation where that particular song was pictured in the movie.

The above picture is taken with a circular polarizer attached to my Canon Powershot S2 IS to reduce the reflection from the sea. More pictures from Jumeirah beach will be posted soon.

6 comments:

  1. splendid photography!!!!!
    it reflects your passion at the pinnacle of frenzied fervour..:)

    Nandini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nandini,

    Thanks for visiting the blog and leaving the comments.

    Not sure whether you are Nandini from Spectrum - MindTree. I saw that you are having a blogger profile which is not enabled. Hope you too become an active blogger.

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nandini..Keep going dear Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Radika, Thanks for the comments.

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you renju...

    Hope you are fine now...

    ReplyDelete