Saturday, April 21, 2007

Desert Rain


Does it rain in desert? Yes. The first week of my life in Dubai was welcomed by a rain. That too in the end of March! It may rain around January it seems. But raining in the last week of March and April 1st week is strange! Any way I was lucky to experience the rain in the dessert and more happy to witness the rain since the coming summer for the next six or seven months in Dubai will be extreme and the temperature may go above 50%. Till now I was living in the natural air conditioned climate of Wayanad and ok kind of climate of Bangalore. Now I am going to experience the other extreme and I have to live in artificial conditioned air.

I was not carrying my camera along with me at the time, but I was lucky, my new mobile had a VGA camera. It did the purpose. The above photo is taken by the same.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rads, but it is just a simple picture taken by my mobile.
    The important thing is that I saw rain in Desert. ;)
    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing u managed this..with the mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nithin Kurien,

    Thanks for the comments dear.
    This is the second time I am getting a good comment for that photogrpah. But I did not do anything, since there is no much thing to do with a mobile camera. The mobile managed everything, and I just clicked it.
    And it is amazing that you started blog so fast.

    Keep blogging.

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete