Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Wonderful Dawn at Munnar

Click To Enlarge

A cuckoo woke me up at 5:55 am on that Sunday morning with its sweet song. What else can make the dawn more wonderful? I decided not to sleep more though the temperature was chilling outside. Within 15 minutes I completed taking bath and got dressed up and got out of the cottage. Wav!!! The misty morning with pleasant rays from the sun is so charming. It made my day. I haven’t had to think much where to focus my camera. Everything I saw in the morning was extremely beautiful and pleasant. I bow in front of almighty artist.
Here are some pictures of shining dew drops on tree leaves. The last one, I got it by making the focus of the camera a little bit out, so that the blue color refracted from the drop got enlarged as you see below.

Click To Enlarge Click To Enlarge

Click To Enlarge

The sun peeping behind the misty mountains and trees was an exotic scene to watch. Here are few snaps of the same.

Click To Enlarge Click To Enlarge

The misty sky added a strange beauty to the entire location, tiny drops of dew hanged from every tree leave, and those dew drops even made the spider’s web a beautiful object. The natural beauty of the morning was more than having a hot morning coffee. Here are some more snaps of the Dawn.

Click To Enlarge Click To Enlarge

Click To Enlarge Click To Enlarge

Click To Enlarge

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Its so beautiful, with that rainbow color on leaves!
    Nice Photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for visiting and for the comments Jinny.

    Hope I can come up with more such pictures in the future for all who visits my blog.

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi deepu ...i likee ur love towards nature and earth and appreciate your ability to draw the pictures about it, very helpful to those who wake up at 9.am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Sreejith, thank you for the comments and for visiting.
    First I thought, you are my friend and classmate Sreejith.
    Then I visited your profile and found that you are not the one Sreejith, I was thinking of.

    Yep, I also used to get up at 8:00 or 9:00 am in the morning, at some point of my life.

    But I always loved to get up early in the morning,

    Just a little sacrificing of sleeping brought a lots of difference in my life.

    Now I will be getting up very early in the morning, to see how the nature wakes up, until I am so tired with a late night work or something.

    Hope I will be getting more oppurtunities to travel to fantastic locations and come up with beautiful pictures for all who visits my blog.

    --Deepu

    ReplyDelete