Thursday, July 13, 2006

Safest Place to Construct House

I found this place to build a nest for after a long expedition. No other birds will be disturbing me here. There is no place for another family to build their nest here. Am I so selfish? This place is guarded very well, I can always see police roaming around, and I have never seen a plane flying over the sky here. So I am took the accurate decision in choosing this place. Do you want to know where this place is? I would rather not disclose since there will be a huge rush of other families to this place to build nests in the remaining lamp posts. Actually there is lot of lamp posts left here; well maintained with no lights inside. I am sure that the government will never send any guys to repair these, and even if they sent, I don’t worry. After all it is a government job. It will take a lot of time to just procure new lights, new employees to fit the lights and so on. So I am safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment