Friday, May 13, 2005

The More Silent, the More Powerful


The more silent the starting, the more wild will be the storm.
A silent dog will be so ferocious.
Try to be silent and wait for the outcome.
When you feel angry, don’t explode.
Feel the power inside.
Your silence may be more powerful than the showering of words.
Always withhold the outburst.
I used to react suddenly in most of the situations.
But later I understood the power of silence.
These are not only true for spontaneous activities.
I felt great when I practiced silence through out my daily life.
Now I can feel the great strength inside my mind.
Just feel that you have enough strength to do that, but be patient.
Never strike, accumulate the strength in your whole body and mind.
You will earn more will power, and you will be more positive.
If you are able to practice silence in your life, you will always feel that you do have the power to accomplish anything.

3 comments:

  1. Did you write this yourself Deepu? This is very powerful, something I would like to meditate on and put to use when I am angry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deepu, i should have had this words long back...it wud have saved me from.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Radhika. I feel happy when people find my article helpful in their life

    ReplyDelete