Monday, March 07, 2005

Tribute to Raveendran


Tibute to Raveendran, who still lives in the heart of all Malayalees in the form of his music.
His music created a legend in Malayalam film songs.
He came into the field wishing to be a play back singer.
But he became the most respected and praised music director.
People of Kerala will remember him forever and listen to his song forever..
He will live for ever in our heart.


To non- malayalee readers : Most of the nice songs in Malayalam film music is directed by Raveendran. Now I am listening to one of his Song, along with composing this post. Raveendran passed away on 3rd March 2005. When ever you get a chance to listen Malayalam film songs, try Raveendran's music.

5 comments:

  1. Dear

    I had seen your site.
    I am also a fan of Raveendran Master.


    if you don't mind we can share the details of master

    with luv

    Kannan Thrissur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi quaisi and rik,
    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kannan,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Nice to see that you are a music lover and great that you love Raveendran's music. I love listening to his music. One thing I noticed in his composition is that many of the play back songs he did contains a perfect western style with our indian classical instruments like tabla, mridangam etc. I forgot myself and reached some imaginary world while listening to some of his music. Don't know whether you have listened to his composition "Valampiri Shankum.." - "Vasanthageethangal".
    Lets share our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny,
    thanks for visiting my blog. But while I visited your profile page, only your name was mentioned there. No blogs where mentioned.
    Do you have a public blog, if so please share the URL.
    Regards
    Deepu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I was justing searching around for more articles on raveedran and then came across this. yes his music will in our hearts for ever.

    Just happened to go through your blogs, pretty good, keep it up.

    Santhosh

    ReplyDelete