Thursday, March 10, 2005

Perspective Really Matters

It is very interesting to watch beautiful landscapes from a very high altitude. I will never miss an oppurtunity to climb a hill or a tall building and watch from above.


I really like to climb up a hill or mountain alone or with one or two of my friends, who really can enjoy the natural beauty and I have did it many times. From the height, away from all problems, all noices, spenting a lot of time looking at the distant mountains and the landscapes, its a wonderful moment for me. I will almost forget about me.



Looking from above always create a different view of our life. When viewing from above the tiny houses, roads and man moving like a very small creature, I always felt that there is no meaning in our worries, hatred, greed etc. The world is beautiful, our life is beautiful, we are nothing compated to the earth and the universe.

Actually prespective really matters, when we think about our daily routines and other problems, worry for some useless unknown thing will start growing in our mind and we will start running for something, but we are not sure what are we trying to achive. But looking from a different angle will change the course of our life. I advice, 'always look from the top, widen our thoughts, give space in our minds to others thougts, let our view be widened, so that everything related to our life, come into the picture in our mind. Always have a top view'.

2 comments:

  1. Yo, wassup. Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment. I know what you're saying. It's feel nice to be on top of the world or mountain where the air is fresh. SO much greenery, and the view super fantastic. Once, I even shouted out loud on top of my lungs and really enjoyed the feeling of freedom. Cool dude!

    ReplyDelete