Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Love Story

CHAPTER - I

She was in my mind,
Don't know from when onwards,
One day I found her,
I loved her so much.

I gave everything she asked,
I did everything she asked,
I fought with others on her side,
I gave many things which she never asked.

She smiled at me,
She ate with me,
She sang with me,
She danced with me.

Days went by; her mind changed a lot,
She didn't turn up, she felt bored with me,
I offered her company, but with friends she felt better,
She felt my love as a jail for her wishes.

I never asked her anything back,
But wished she talked to me.
Never had I wished she do something back,
But I wished she be a friend to me.

I forgot my family, I forgot my position,
I forgot my fame, I forgot myself,
I begged her, she beat me,
I cried a lot, she never listened.

I felt great pain, she never knew,
I was humiliated, she never cared,
I split my blood, she turned her face,
I offered my life, she was happy that it is over.

Up in the heaven, I am waiting for her ever,
Up in the heaven, I own a beautiful house,
Made it awesome, forgot my pain,
I wished she should feel glorious here,
Because I am in Love.



Please Read Chapter Two Here ==>CHAPTER - II (Final).

7 comments:

  1. Very Touching JB!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepu,

    Hmm G8.

    Waiting to hear more from you, off course, about that lucky girl (after all who is she)

    Cheers
    Ajay

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. mohangal ... mohangale ningal swapnakumarikalallo.....
    2. Swanthamenna padathinenthartham... Bandamenna padathinenthartham.....
    3. point 1. Happiness
    point 2. Sadness
    men oscilates between point 1 and 2 as a pendulam.. (remake for non-mallus)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nice one...
    there are times in life when u have 2 choose buddy..and u know what r the choices...?
    Either u love to live or
    u live to love....
    but that choices doesn't describe themselves entirely what to choose...
    i think i cud c ur choice....
    remember me...i am ur shadow...

    by sk...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good expressions!!!Great sincerity!!!
    But y waste ur life for someone who's not bothered about u..
    Its wonderful 2 lead a life wit sumone who loves u..but its horrible 2 try convincin sumone who doesn't love u, even after seeing ur tears n pain.

    Try 2 get a loving girl for ur home in heaven!!!!

    Sunitha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    enikkithineppatti pratyekichu onnum parayanilla....kollam.....
    enthayalum thante ullil ingane vingunnaoru hrudhayam undu ennu njan arinjilla makaaaa... enkilum ennodayi parayumo? aaranee sundari!!!!?
    njan ariyumo avle?


    Regards,
    Bestson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deepu,
    I too agree with Sunitha
    Regards
    Jishad

    ReplyDelete