Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Golden Palm & Spa, Bangalore - Team Outing


Me and my project members working in Mindtree went on a team outing to Golden Palm & Spa, located at 40 kms away from Bangalore. We spent there one complete day. The place is very cool, away from the polluted and noisy environment of Bangalore, very calm and beautiful place. We reached there around 10:30 am, had some snacks, then played tennis, squash, snooker, billiards and later we started to enjoy swimming.

Around 2-O-clock we had our lunch, and by evening 7:30 pm, we had the dinner. The food was good, and at dinner time one of the artist who's name is Frank; if am correct, played Violin with the accompaniment of a key board. The performance was super.



We reached back our house around 9:00 pm. That night, I was not able to sleep well, since my muscles started aching, because I was playing tennis, squash and swimming throught-out the day. Any way that day is still in my memory.


Some More Pictures From The Location




3 comments:

  1. Hi there, thank you for visiting me and commenting! I blogmarked you because I liked your writing ... I will be visiting again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Palm & Spa brings back some horrid memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deepu, Just in case you are looking for another Team Outing, we would like to let you know about Nature Camp in Wayanad, your home district. Please do visit our website for more details http://www.darenature.com/

    ReplyDelete