Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wonderful Twilight Sky - Dawn of 2016 December 20

The dawn of 2016 December 20 - a day before the winter solstice of the year - turned out to be astoundingly beautiful. The Lenticular clouds along with other type of clouds which I am not expert to classify was astounding, around 7:30 am, the faint dark cloud designs in the sky hinted me that it is going to be wonderful if it stays till sunrise which was about to happen at 8:54 am local time in Letterkenny. In the next 90 minutes, the sky literally turned out to be a wonderful canvas ever changing its color from dark grey clouds to wonderful red/yellow/pink and blue designs. I was so happy that I could capture most of it from a couple my favorite sunrise locations. Here are a few of them, the panoramas are stitched from around 10 to 20 images.







No comments:

Post a Comment