Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rainbow in London


After the heavy rain in the evening in London on 26th Aug 2011, the sun peaked through the clouds and produced these wonderful normal, secondary and supernumerary rainbows. I had no good camera in my hand, but the 2 mega pixel mobile camera in hand to capture this image. Even though the double rainbow is clearly visible in this image on top of the normal rainbow in the darker region, the supernumerary rainbow inside the arc of the normal rainbow which was visible for the naked eye is not clearly visible in this picture; I should have a better camera to capture it.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pics sir.Its really so happy to watch all ur pics.
    Swaroopjain,Panamaram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swaroop,

    Thanks for visitng and for the comments. I visited your blog, ALl the best for your blogging efforts. I really appreciate what you wrote about maintaining relationships, I tried to write comment but it kept on asking login information even after giving it.

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete