Thursday, December 13, 2007

Momentarily Friendship



When I was waiting for my friend Rajesh Jose near a super market in Al Karama (A densely populated area in Dubai), I got a new friend for the time being. This cat was walking in and out of the shopping center. I don’t know why it was walking in, then walking out, and repeating it. I watched the creature when I was standing in front of the door. I watched kids coming out of the shopping center in fear of the cat, taking another door to get out. After a while this cat noticed me watching it. It looked at me for some time, then slowly approached me, the lay down near my shows, and looked at me for some time. Then it embraced my leg and started sleeping on m shows. My camera was with me as usual to capture the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy.. This one's lovely!!!!
    Cats are in fact very friendly , most of the time; but they're mistaken to be very proud!!!
    -- Sunitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that Cats are friendly. Cats show friendship only to get food and shelter. For that they will try to please us. But dogs are true friends of humans, which is capable of showing very deep relationship with humans.

    --Deepu George V

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaaa...kollam.
    didnt post anything new?
    no new snaps from kerala.....

    much bc?

    ReplyDelete