Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Music can heal the world

When you are fed up with something or you have to do nothing, play your favourite song or musical peace. This peace of music generally may not be favourite for others. But you may not disclose it generally, because you also want others feel that you follow the latest trend.
Spend the time listening to it, if possible close your eyes and don't involve in anything else. I am sure that by the end of it, you will have a new idea in your mind. You will be in a hurry to do it, not even able to finish listening to the music. I believe that everyone will have a few musical collections which will definitely innovate them. Music heals the world. It heals your mind.
I have tried this many time and the result was amazing. Even I was able to solve deadlock situations after spending a few minutes dedicated to my favourite song. It creates extra energy in your mind and body.
You will be feeling tired after watching a new nice or great movie. You will be tired after watching a whole cricket match even when your team wins. These kind of recreations give us rest and comfort for the time being but it drains your energy slowly. But I am sure that a heart touching muiscal peace will make you feel more happier.
Try this. It will definitely solve some of your problems. The great Karnatic musician Balamurali Krishna has done a good job in this field. He is engaged in giving treatment to many-with only one medicine "music".

10 comments:

  1. Ninte bLOG kollamm ........
    Nee Enna Varunne.........
    Namukku Photos Edukande........
    Kochu Kalla What R U Doing There....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingerarunu..
    Towards Tomorrow nnokke paranjappo njan onnu njetti.. Ethu ethaapppaa ee team nu..
    Blog kandappo Samadhanamayi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this is your first entry....

    Vattu thudangiyathu ethu muthalayirunno ennu????

    podaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vattu Janichappam Muthale Undayirunnullu..

    Chilarude comment kanumbol Koodum

    ReplyDelete
  5. arude comment kanumbozha vattu koodunne yennu parangal eluppamayirunnu.....

    Nere NIMHANS-l admit akamayirunnu.....

    "...pathira mazha yetho...humsa geetham paadi....."

    :-) just kidding yaar
    Dilpar math le yaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see some Anonymous comments from some particular Anonymous visitor. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didnt kno that "anonymous" visitor is so powerful enough to make you MAAAAAD..

    Who said u r emotion-free..????

    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    liked the word "particular" ......

    You should be inspired.. dear insane...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How dare you call me Insane????

    Anonymous visitor has not made me MAAAAAD.., just mad.

    Madness is not an emotion I think, It is just a mental state like normal, eccentric etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool down

    U r not insane, not maaaad

    Just mad.....


    Am withdrawn.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. No need to make me calm dear Anonymous,

    I am already calm.

    I don't get angry over the comemnts of my readers on my post.

    I accept all comments on my blog, but I will be angry only when people try to use the comments against me or some one without any justice.

    ReplyDelete